Ex-seed™ is an employment agency and recruitment network which is dedicated to placing ex-offenders into well-suited, stable employment and supporting them to enjoy crime-free and fulfilling lives.
Ex-seed™ have two guiding principles:
- Both inside and outside of prisons.
- With people who are still serving a prison sentence.
- With those who have paid their debt to society and been released.
- With people who have never been to prison but have a criminal record.
- Without discrimination and with respect for diversity and equal opportunities.
- With approved representatives, recruitment partners and supporters across the UK.
- With prison resettlement departments, probation officers, job centres and charities that support people with criminal records.
- Completely without charge to applicants and offering them a wide range of pro-bono support services, including help with CVs and Disclosure.
- On competitive terms and a reasonable recruitment fee basis with forward thinking employers, across all industry sectors, who believe that people deserve a second chance and who have an interest in gaining loyal and hardworking employees.