Ex-seed™ has two guiding principles:
- Both inside and outside of prisons.
- With people who are still serving a prison sentence.
- With those who have paid their debt to society and been released.
- With people who have never been to prison but have a criminal record.
- Without discrimination and with respect for diversity and equal opportunities.
- With approved representatives, recruitment partners and supporters across the UK.
- With prison resettlement departments, probation officers, job centres and charities that support people with criminal records.
- Completely without charge to applicants and offering them a wide range of pro-bono support services, including help with CVs and Disclosure.
- On competitive terms and a reasonable recruitment fee basis with forward thinking employers, across all industry sectors, who believe that people deserve a second chance and who have an interest in gaining loyal and hardworking employees.
“I am about to start work and want to say THANKS for the guidance.” BV
"I admire your contribution to getting ex offenders back to work. Most forget that the majority of us offend in various ways in minor crime and it is quite clear from the statistics that there are many more offenders on the outside in full employment than within. During the course of my career I saw many young men and women turn their lives around and break the cycle of offending, then stay out with their family. I have made a small donation to your worthwhile cause."
Chris Clark - A retired British Police Intelligence Officer